Spectrum Fine Wine Auctions Home
View My Retail Cart

Searching for: Grand Cru Selections Reset Filter Reset Filter

ON SALE

TYPE

Red - (3)
Sparkling - (2)

COUNTRIES

France - (4)
United States - (1)

VINTAGE

NV - (2)
2020 - (2)
2019 - (1)

BOTTLE SIZE

0.75 - (5)

RATING

93-95 - (1)
90-93 - (1)

PRICE RANGE

$25- $100- (3)
$100- $500- (2)

IMPORTER

Grand Cru Selections- (5)
Data pager
Data pager
First PagePrevious Page
1
Next PageLast Page
Page size:
PageSizeComboBox
select
 5 items in 1 pages
 DescriptionPrice
Data pager
Data pager
First PagePrevious Page
1
Next PageLast Page
Page size:
PageSizeComboBox
select
 5 items in 1 pages

Savart & Dremont Ephemere Blanc de Noirs Extra Brut 018 NV NV, 0.75L
Pinot Noir from Montagne de Reims, Champagne

"The 018 edition is exclusively Grand Cru fruit from the Cotes de Blanc & Montagne de Reims. Powerful and incisive, the Chardonnay making up 74% of the blend is sourced from old vines in Cramant, Mesnil, Avize & Oger, while the remaining 26% of Pinot Noir is from Ambonnay & Bouzy. The resulting vin clair goes through a slow second fermentation, before ageing under cork over a lengthy 5 year period. A judicious dosage of just 3 g/l is then added to keep the acidity in balance, providing a delicious drinking experience from the get-go." Importer Notes

Only 12 Remaining In Stock

Price: $79.00

Quantity:

  • ..

Savart & Dremont Ephemere Blanc de Noirs Extra Brut 017 NV NV, 0.75L
Pinot Noir from Montagne de Reims, Champagne

"Ephémère is a collaboration by Frédéric Savart and Maison Dremont. Base Wine Composition: 2018 harvest plus reserve wines. 100% Pinot Noir Grand Cru Ambonnay & Bouzy. Bottled 2019 . Disgorged 2022. Dosage 2g/L."

Only 2 Remaining In Stock

Price: $79.00

Quantity:

  • ..

Genot Boulanger Aloxe Corton Clos du Chapitre 2020, 0.75L
from Aloxe Corton, Burgundy

90-93 Jasper Morris MW, Inside Burgundy

"The 2020 Aloxe-Corton Clos de Chapitre 1er Cru has an elegant nose that needed a little coaxing, a mixture of blueberry and black cherry fruit, quite sensual though not powerful. The palate is medium-bodied with supple tannins, taut and fresh, a touch of acidity with an cracked black pepper note that perks up the finish. Drink this over the next 12 to 15 years. (Drink between 2024-2037)" 89-91, Neal Martin, Vinous

Only 8 Remaining In Stock

Price: $109.00

Quantity:

  • 90-93JM

Col├Ęte Merlot Black Vineyard Coombsville 2019, 0.75L
Merlot from Coombsville, Napa Valley

"Colète is a Napa Valley merlot designed by Rajat Parr and Marie Vayron Ponsonnet. They find their inspiration in Pomerol, merlot’s defining place and where Marie happened to grow up! The best Pomerol merlots unite disparate characteristics—they are soft, round, and fleshy, yet also textured, structured, and sharp, with deep earthy flavors of plum, dark berries, and mineral. This vintage is sourced from a unique parcel located in Coombsville where the vines benefit from a cool marine air and well drained volcanic soils. In touch with the beauty of this vineyard, Colète 2019 shows balance between power and brightness, with a vivid and suave black fruit." Winery Notes

Only 1 Remaining In Stock

Price: $54.00

Quantity:

  • ..

Genot Boulanger Clos de Vougeot 2020, 0.75L
Pinot Noir from Vougeot, Burgundy

"The 2020 Clos Vougeot Grand Cru had just a very tiny reduction on the nose (the wine had not been racked, so expected), though there is plenty of fruit here. The palate is medium-bodied with grainy tannins, fine weight, slightly granular in texture with good concentration and structure towards the persistent finish. This has pedigree. (Drink between 2025-2048)" 93-95, Neal Martin, Vinous

Only 3 Remaining In Stock

Price: $274.00

Quantity:

  • 93-95VM